- International project "Model of integrated livelihoods in the area of radioactive contamination"
- Coordinating and Analytical Centre “Ecology and Health”
- International syndicate of assistance to the liquidators of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and to the victims of nuclear effects
- “The friends of Yury Bandajevski”, French Association
- Scientific and Practical School “Ecology and Health"
- Legal and humanitarian support of the liquidators and the victims of the Chernobyl disaster
- Scientific information - analysis and discussion
- Humanitarian action
- Videos - photos - materials
Coordinating and Analytical Centre “Ecology and Health”
Coordinating and Analytical Center “Ecology and Health” opened in Ukraine in the fall of 2009 under leadership of the world-renown medical scientist, founder and first rector (1990-1999) of Medical University in Gomel (Belarus), and prisoner of conscience Yury Bandazhevski, on the basis of the Rehabilitation Center for Victims of Chernobyl, Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine in Kiev, center Pushcha-Vodice.
The Center’s mission is «Research on human health and the sustainable development of
The Center focuses its efforts on improving health conditions in the regions affected by
Particularly, it’s including:
- Provide consultations related to national and international healthcare programs in
Ukraineand ; Belarus
- Coordinate academic and applicable research on the implications to the health of the population of contacts with radioactive elements and other pollutants;
- Research the causes and effects of the current ecologic and demographic situation with the
catastrophe and ways to change the situation; Chernobyl
- Inform the population of the results of the above-mentioned research;
- Develop analytical materials to educate international community of the medical consequences of
- Contribute to changing the national legislation of countries that have gaps and drawbacks in relevant pieces of legislation related to ecology, health, and demography;
- Create necessary conditions for the formation of the international intergovernmental program aimed at liquidation of the aftermath of
- Coordinate its actions with the major international non-governmental players supporting the community of
liquidators and victims. Chernobyl
Government’s support addressing health and ecological problems related to
The Ecology and
Coordinating and Analytical Center Ecology and Health
Ukraine, 07 200, Kiev region, Ivankov district,
Ivankov, Street Poleska, 65.
Phone number: 00 380 93 560 30 18
 Information on INES could be found at: http://www.iaea.or.at/Publications/Factsheets/English/ines.pdf